Joe Cowan Park
The citizens of the City of Euharlee voted in 2007 to impose a SPLOST tax to complete a number of projects including a 53 acre recreation facility. The plans were to provide a number of baseball, softball, soccer and football fields for use by the public. Also incorporated would be a walking trail system and a play ground for children.
The first stages of construction will include massive grading and the installation of the infrastructure. These improvements will include all public water, storm sewer, electrical services, roads and storm water maintenance. Once these are in place, crews will begin on the vertical construction which will include restroom and concession facilities, entrances/gates, and fencing. Sporting field specialist will laser grade the fields, install irrigation and ground cover. Parking lots, lighting and landscaping will conclude the major components of this facility.
Scope of Service
- Coordinate conceptual process with all members of the design team.
- Conduct bid process in accordance with O.G.A.C. requirements for public works projects.
- Initiated all contracts associated with project and its vendors.
- Oversee all subcontractors in regard to scheduling and quality control.
- Managed project financials to include subcontractor draws and total project budget monitoring.
1003 N. Tennessee Street Post Office Box 262 Cartersville, GA 30120